WinFTM is the mathematical heart of all the FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY devices. The high-performance software enables simple and intuitive operation of the X-ray fluorescence instruments. Beyond this, it also supports the users, leading them through each measurement task, irrespective of its complexity. Operational mistakes can therefore be easily avoided.
- All functions for X-ray fluorescence analysis in a single software package: coating thickness measurement, material analysis, definition of measurement tasks, operation and configuration of all FISCHERSCOPE X-ray instruments. No need to switch between several software modules!
- High-resolution video images for pinpoint control of the measuring spot
- WinFTM independently determines the elements contained in the sample, thus enabling measurement without standards
- Automatic image recognition, ideal for automated measurements such as the testing of serial parts: the software recognizes and independently measures previously learned measuring points, without having to pre-program them individually
- Automated measuring equipment monitoring easy to set up via WinFTM
- Equally suitable for both industrial operation and R&D