Electrical Conductivity Measuring Instrument
- Rapid and simple on-the-spot conductivity measurement
of non-ferromagnetic metals acc. to DIN EN 2004-1 and ASTM E 1004
- Windows® CE operating system, high-resolution touchscreen with virtual keypad
- Conductivity probes for a wide range of applications
- Different measurement frequencies from 15 kHz up to 1 MHz depending on the probe
- Automatic temperature compensation of the conductivity (integrated or external sensor)
- Automatic curvature compensation for a known curvature diameter (down to 6 mm)
- We offer certified traceable calibration standards (MS/m,
%IACS). Our probes were calibrated with these standards.
- FISCHER is the acknowledged supplier of certified calibrations standards for the European Mints.
Typical fields of application
- Thermal sprayed coatings of non-ferromagnetic metals,
- Absolute measurement of electrical conductivity during the production process of aluminum copper, etc.
- Checking the electrical conductivity before anodizing aluminum.
Handheld instrument for electrical conductivity measurement of non-ferromagnetic metals. The electrical conductivity can be used for determining material properties, like hardness, strength, heat damage and material fatigue of metals.