With SIGMASCOPE GOLD you can verify the authenticity of gold objects quickly and non-destructively. The handheld device reliably determines the presence of foreign materials such as tungsten, which can be found in forged gold bars or gold coinage. The mobile instrument is equipped with a cable probe that enables measurements even through protective or packaging foils. This prevents damage to valuable samples. SIGMASCOPE GOLD is available in two versions: SIGMASCOPE GOLD C is optimized for the analysis of gold coinage, while SIGMASCOPE GOLD B is optimized for testing the authenticity of gold bars.
- Mobile handheld device with large, color touch screen
- Split-second, non-destructive measurement
- Intuitive handling with the Windows™ CE operating system
- Various measurement probes and calibration standards available for coinage and gold bars.
- Identify counterfeit gold bars and coinage with tungsten cores that would not be discovered through density testing
- Testing gold alloys for the correct composition
- Fast, uncomplicated and non-destructive testing in gold purchase and sale